(US)*Closed* WTT TCG Pets & More for Pets Wanted

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mako864
Top Rater
Pet Score:7719
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More - Need DM Rabbit, 6.1, SoO

Post by Mako864 » March 13th, 2015, 1:49 am

Sam918 wrote:is the blackfuse u want suppose to be pending as well? if not would u consider xt for it?
Sorry yes that one is pending too (I'm updating again now). Sorry about that.

Jersie
Top Rater
Pet Score:2519
BattleTag®:SneakyMurloc#1981
Realm:Dentarg-us

Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More for Pets Wanted

Post by Jersie » March 13th, 2015, 2:20 am

I have a Servant of Demidos stoned level 25 I'd be interested in trading for your eye of the legion.

SneakyMurloc#1981

Jaiydia
Pet Score:2179
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Jaiydia » March 13th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Im working on having all of the following if possible and if someone else doesnt get them for you before then. Will update as i get.: Demidos pet, Eye of Observation, Ruby Droplet, Chrom, Anub..will also see if i get any doubles on the RW 3 pets and I will check and see if i can find a hip hatchling if no one gets you one before then and then we'll figure it all out from there, but gathering as much as i can within the next week to see what i can/cant gather for ya.

Pets Currently have for you: Eye of observation, lanticore spawnling (if you still want it if like you said, i dont get another offer for it)
Working on: the ones you sent me the names of yesterday
Last edited by Jaiydia on March 13th, 2015, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193

Post by Charlott » March 13th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Not sure how many Eye of Observations, but I did pick up one for part of a trade :) Annnnd a lot of others. I have a pretty long list, lol.

edit:
I just sent you a link to a google docs spreadsheet of all the pets currently set aside for our trading. I plan on adding to it, but currently there's almost 40 (includes eye of observation, lanticore, carps, gilnean raven, leftovers, slithershock ss, pygmy direhorn, ore eater, black tabby, sprite darter and others).
Just let me know which (if any) you don't want. It won't hurt my feelings any :)
US median price of all of them: 212k. Stormrage price: 179.5k. My proposed trade value: 90k

I'm working on the other pets we discussed too :) Trying to get good prices there. (edit 2: speaking of! son of animus complete!)

Jersie
Top Rater

Post by Jersie » March 14th, 2015, 12:36 am

If your setting all that up for the TCG toys I'll buy them for you so Jaiydia can do that trade.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 14th, 2015, 1:12 am

It is for TCG toys, but I don't wanna back out of what me and mako talked about earlier :) Though I wonder if maybe we should coordinate what pet's we're picking up since we already overlapped some.
1st Trade (confirmed):
Blackfuse Bombling, Bone Serpent, Bush Chicken, Kovok, Living Fluid, Shore Crawler P/P, Young Talbuk S/S, Darkmoon Rabbit, Sky-bo, Bone Wasp, Orb of Deception, Loaded Gnomish Dice, Decahedral Dwarven Dice, Worn Troll Dice, Unusual Compass
So far here's what I've collected so far (still collecting) & proposed for our 2nd trade (She might not even want them all or certain ones - idk - but these are the ones i've gotten thus far):
Pygmy Direhorn 25
Gilnean Raven (SS, PS, or BB)
Lanticore Spawnling
Lil' Leftovers
Eye of Observation
Slithershock SS
Ore Eater
Bone Wasp
Black Tabby Cat
Hycanith Macaw
Sprite Darter Hatchling
Moon Moon
Giant Sewer Rat
Sunfur Panda
Fox Kit
Sea Pony
Shore Crawler
Jade Crane Chick
Rustberg Gull
Gulp Froglet
Tiny Red Carp
Tiny Blue Carp
Tiny White Carp
Tiny Green Carp
Sky-bo
Lunar Lantern
Mr. Wiggles
Whiskers the Rat
Gu'chi Swarmling
Ashleaf Spriteling
Azure Crane Chick
Shimmering Wyrmling
Mechanopeep
Teldrassil Sproutling
Mulgore Hatchling
Son of Animus
Pandarian Water Spirit

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 14th, 2015, 2:19 am

Lol yeah I was working on a trade for a toy and possibly some store pets or something depending on how much I collected since it'll be about a week till she has the toy for the trade she told me...and on that list for our trade was..

Edit: These are things on and off the list i have obtained now
Eye of Observation
Anub Idol
Lanticore Spawnling
Hippogryph Hatchling
Stoned Servant of Demidos
Ruby Droplet
Lil Leftovers

Things im Still working on to see if i can get them at all or are in talks with other people for
Pandaren Water Spirit
Chrominus
Guardian Cub
Animus
Rocket Chicken

as well as various other possible pets
Last edited by Jaiydia on March 14th, 2015, 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 14th, 2015, 3:44 am

Magical Crawdad (obtained - should add to the above list of obtained stuffs)
Our trade is also a week away.
The additional pets that I'm working on are:
Guardian Cub
Ruby Droplet H/P
Crawling Claw (edit: update - purchased this for 12k on stormrage! So that's def out of the way)
Rocket Chicken
(A friend is actually willing to let me trade his so that I can get the toys, then I'll have to replace & level them - or buy them off Illidan / Stormrage. So they're essentially obtained. I'm just trying to find a cheaper price so I can (hopefully) offer her a better deal.)
edit2: I found a snowy panda for cheap too, so i stuck that on the trade list too (freebie)
edit3: I picked up your hubby a Blackfuse bombling, Kovok, Living fluid. (So yes, I have 2x of each for you, lol.)
edit4: Viscous Horror obtained!

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 14th, 2015, 9:36 am

K, I'm not gonna try to find a chrom, demidos, anub idol.
The other stuff I listed above I already bought :s But it's ok if Mako doesn't want them all. I paid ok prices for most (got owned on my animus- ended up paying ~18 for it but o well(edit: and no, im not valuing it at 18 for our trade hehe)), so I should be able to resell/trade if Mako isn't interested :D

Jersie
Top Rater

Post by Jersie » March 14th, 2015, 12:03 pm

Cmon, I was gonna give you 18k for it.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 14th, 2015, 2:51 pm

Hah yea I just messed up getting that 1. It happens. Totally my fault too, so I'll eat the mistake.
Everything else I was pretty happy with the price on. Did better on some than others, but on the whole, came in at less than half of what it'd cost to buy on Stormrage (and way way cheaper than US median or mean or her server).
I can't rly spend irl money on the game right now (and in fact, if not for trades with Sibi & Ravnhawk, my account would be expired or close to it right now), and I have that "must collect them all" fever so I'm more than happy to trade pets cheap, hehe.

Jersie
Top Rater

Post by Jersie » March 14th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Well I can offer game time for some of the pets I'm after.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 14th, 2015, 3:27 pm

Looked at your profile thingy, and I'll keep a look out for pets :) I don't wanna offer the stuff I already put on the list for Mako (there's some overlap), but if I find additional ones/others you're missing at good prices, I'll let ya know!
edit: also not sure how much I'll be checking the AH this weekend, but I'll try :D

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 15th, 2015, 2:17 am

I got a rocket chicken + dragon kite for 40k for the combo. Not sure if that was a good deal or not lol. We will have to discuss our trade again and figure things out since charlott has some of the same stuff i got yada yada. We will figure it all out.

I know you said you'd trade the toy outright for a rocket chicken so we can now do that but do you think you'd be able to get your hands on some other toys I am looking for as well for some of the other pets maybe at all?

Edit: Got a lot, a lot of stuff i'd like to write up and end you a list of and anything you are interested in we can workout for maybe some more toys or blizzard store pets or something. :) But I think I am done hunting for now. My life has been pet hunting the past few days ahaha. Managed to snag myself a rocket chicken for my own collection for 15k not long after I got yours. Once I had my hands on it i knew i needed one for me, not just the trade.
Last edited by Jaiydia on March 15th, 2015, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 15th, 2015, 3:55 am

40k for RC + DK seems to be about the going rate. RC is 19k on stormrage right now and DK is 18k on stormrage (23-25 each on Illidan). US averages are in the mid 20s, give or take.

I found a searing scorchling (4k) and disgusting oozeling (2k) today, so I tossed those onto the list.
The trade I proposed yesterday is still the same (well, now it includes the scorchling and oozeling if you do decide you want them all-- not asking for more stuff, just trying to add a bit more value). I only put the prices in for a reference point and in case you wanted to scale back/pick and choose which pets :)

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 15th, 2015, 4:32 am

Yeah on my server DK usually goes for about 23k but someone sold one today for 21k and the RC usually goes for around 30k but one sold on our server for 23k today so the guy selling it wanted 45k but i pointed out how the combo sold for 44k today and offered 40 or nothing and he took the 40. I ended up reaching out to someone x-realm later on and got myself a RC for 15k. I mean i know with ALOT of hunting and patience i could have prob got them all for less but i figured hey, got my pet for the trade and 2 for myself for a fair price so just do it and save myself a headache and many hours.

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » March 15th, 2015, 5:24 am

struggling to keep up with what u need lol... If u need bananas or crawling claw id do 1 card per if your interested.

Edit: oh and I have hippogryph as well.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 15th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Yea, I'm doing a *ton* of AH hunting tbh (and some farming as well - though so far nothing has dropped before I found an OK price on the AH). Not buying anything out of trade chat - Mostly b/c I don't like haggling (i'm weird i guess).

I added a Sky-bo S/S for 200g a few min ago :D
edit: and a dark whelpling
edit2: and chuck
edit3: and snarly

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 16th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Sam918 wrote:struggling to keep up with what u need lol... If u need bananas or crawling claw id do 1 card per if your interested.

Edit: oh and I have hippogryph as well.

I think honestly between the two huge pet trade deals I'm working with I'm pretty much covered, lol. But if after it's all said and done I'm incorrect then I will update. I will always be trading the TCG pets as that's pretty much all I have to offer worth any considerable value considering the higher end pets hubby and I wanted/needed.

Even if I do snag a Bananas out of this deal I may take yours as hubby could use one as well for his collection. I will let you know within the next week or so once I finish these other trade deals and see where we're at. I have a few more TCG pets coming into inventory as well if there's anything else you may need that would be good trade value for Bananas.

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 16th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Jersie wrote:I have a Servant of Demidos stoned level 25 I'd be interested in trading for your eye of the legion.

SneakyMurloc#1981

Thanks for the offer but looks like we are good on that one! We are getting him in a trade deal currently pending! Thanks so very, very much for the offer though!! <3