WTS/WTT TCG mounts, pets and more!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Re: WTS/WTT TCG mounts, pets and more!

Post by Charlott » April 25th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Epidemic wrote:Looking for 20$ bnet balance card each. I noticed a lot of people are looking for the STC and I'm having trouble finding them for a reasonable price. I also sold my last 2 EST's but both were obtained off the AH where I typically get all the pets I sell, that being said I couldn't guarantee him a "real" one. I'll be sure to post if I have one that I personally got from a code or BMAH.
Ah, ok. Thanks for responding :) For the STC, I'm really only looking to spend gold (or stuff I can buy with gold). I guess the hunt will continue!
If you do happen to see the EST on a BMAH, let me know and maybe we can work something out. (Ideally before it ends so we can work out the details with him and show him it really is real, heh.)

Epidemic
Top Rater
Pet Score:575
BattleTag®:Tommy#14639
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Epidemic » April 26th, 2015, 1:34 am

Charlott wrote:
Epidemic wrote:Looking for 20$ bnet balance card each. I noticed a lot of people are looking for the STC and I'm having trouble finding them for a reasonable price. I also sold my last 2 EST's but both were obtained off the AH where I typically get all the pets I sell, that being said I couldn't guarantee him a "real" one. I'll be sure to post if I have one that I personally got from a code or BMAH.
Ah, ok. Thanks for responding :) For the STC, I'm really only looking to spend gold (or stuff I can buy with gold). I guess the hunt will continue!
If you do happen to see the EST on a BMAH, let me know and maybe we can work something out. (Ideally before it ends so we can work out the details with him and show him it really is real, heh.)
Will do :)

Update: Murkalot number two currently has a pending offer for when I get it in the mail + gold is transferred.

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » April 28th, 2015, 8:07 am

#OnenationunderSQUADDDDDD

Sikstallion
Pet Score:8775
BattleTag®:Sikstallion#1984
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Sikstallion » April 30th, 2015, 8:05 am

Thank you Epidemic for an awesome and reliable and accommodating trade. I didn't need to use a middleman! Very trustworthy.

Thanks again for the awesome Murkalot :)

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » April 30th, 2015, 8:07 am

Sikstallion wrote:Thank you Epidemic for an awesome and reliable and accommodating trade. I didn't need to use a middleman! Very trustworthy.

Thanks again for the awesome Murkalot :)
Glad to hear you're happy with the Murkalot! Thanks for the smooth trade and vouch!

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » May 4th, 2015, 11:36 am

RIP Livid of Emerald Dream.... Anyway bump!

Epidemic
Top Rater

Post by Epidemic » May 7th, 2015, 7:01 am

I may have missed a lot of friend requests this past week due to my search for a new raiding guild my friends list has been full almost 100% of the time. If I didn't add you feel free to add me now at Tommy#11692 (my other bnet account).