WTT 3000g of pets for Lil' Tarecgosa "boost"

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Whimsical
WTT 3000g of pets for Lil' Tarecgosa "boost"

Post by Whimsical » December 18th, 2012, 1:36 pm

This is somewhat of an unusual offer, but I figure I'd put it out there and see if anyone's interested.
I'd like to trade pets for a Lil' Tarecgosa "boost": you'd give me a spot in your guild with the [Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Guild Edition] guild achievement until I hit the required rep (Exalted) and also provide the 1500g I would need to buy it.

Since it may be hard to figure out what pets are worth and what would be a fair trade, I'm basing my offer on a budget system and price list using my server's (Moonrunner-US Alliance) average prices. These prices are *averages*, and I've tried to account for spikes/dips/uncutting wars/merchant overpricing, keeping in mind that the prices at this exact moment may not be what I could buy or sell for if I waited. You're welcome to check the AH here for yourself if you're curious about current prices.

You can pick any combination from the list below adding up to 3000g.
* are pets I don't have on hand, I'd get them after a trade is agreed upon
^ are reputation-related pets that I'd buy for you after a trade is agreed upon
I have only one copy of the rest

Alphabetical
Ashstone Core (700)
^Crimson Lasher (1500)
*Elementium Geode (500)
Feline Familiar (1000)
Giant Sewer Rat (max)
*Magic Lamp (200)
Mini Mindslayer (1400)
Mr. Grubbs (900)
Pandaren Spirits: Air/Earth/Fire/Water (max)
*Personal World Destroyer (400)
*Sapphire Cub (1500)
^Terrible Turnip (400)
^Tiny Goldfish (200)
^Tiny Sporebat (300)

^Argent Tournament Alliance Pets:
Ammen Vale Lashling, Dun Morogh Cub, Elwynn Lamb, Mechanopeep, Teldrassil Sproutling (2000)

*TCG Pets:
Eye of the Legion, Gregarious Grell, Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil' XT, Purple Puffer, Sand Scarab (max)

By price, ascending
200 *Magic Lamp, ^Tiny Goldfish
300 ^Tiny Sporebat
400 *Personal World Destroyer, *Terrible Turnip
500 *Elementium Geode
700 Ashstone Core
900 Mr. Grubbs
1000 Feline Familiar
1400 Mini Mindslayer
1500 ^Crimson Lasher, *Sapphire Cub
2000 ^Argent Tournament Alliance pets (listed above)
max Giant Sewer Rat
max Pandaren Spirits: Air/Earth/Fire/Water
max *TCG Pets (listed above)

If you have issues with the prices, I can give you 3000g straight up on Moonrunner-US Alliance, and you can
do your own shopping in AH. I can also give an option of "realtime" pricing, where we each update one item to the price at that exact moment (if you want to argue something is currently overpriced, I can similarly argue something may be underpriced).

If there are pets you want that aren't listed, it's probably because they're low supply, too expensive, or both
(price inflated), but let me know and I can check and give you the details.

If you're interested, my battletag is: whimsicAl#1923
Please reply here with your battletag before you add me so I know which user I'm dealing with.

Also note that this is not (yet) an open invitation to offer me other trades for the items I've listed.

Index
Pet Score:13081
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Re: WTT 3000g of pets for Lil' Tarecgosa "boost"

Post by Index » December 18th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Hiya there,

I'd be happy to offer you a social spot in a guild on Azjol-Nerub, EU, in order for you to rep up for the tarecgosa pet. I've seen one of your trade offers I'm interested in, but let me know if this offer is of any benefit :)

Index

Hannalora
Pet Score:6220
BattleTag®:centi#1488
Realm:Misha-us

Post by Hannalora » December 18th, 2012, 1:52 pm

Doobjanka's Warcraftpets Guild on Madoran(H) has that achievement and I'm pretty sure it's open to any pet collector. If you join that guild (I can help with that if you want) then I'd be happy to trade you the 1500G for a pet. I would be mostly interested in a common TCG pet. Add me and we can chat! Centi#1488

Thanks!

Whimsical

Post by Whimsical » December 18th, 2012, 2:28 pm

Ah, was unaware that the pet guild had the achievement. Another reason to join ^_^
Not to be biased, but in the spirit of fairness, I'm handling offers as first come, first serve, so I'll try that for now. I'll keep this updated as I go a long.

I imagine there are others interested in getting a Lil' T, so I'll convert this to a general Lil' T boosting thread after I'm done to try and do some matchmaking.