WTB Bnet cards/Blizzcon/CE codes. Have gold/pets/mythic HFC!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Aldi
Pet Score:318
Realm:Barthilas-us
Re: WTB Bnet cards/Blizzcon/CE codes. Have gold/pets/mythic

Post by Aldi » August 7th, 2016, 1:39 am

Looking for one Bnet Card urgently!

Still have a spot available for mythic archimonde mount.

Natalies_pets
Top Rater
Pet Score:3608
BattleTag®:Boxcarracer#1820
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Natalies_pets » August 7th, 2016, 8:25 pm

You're trading mythic Archi mount for bnet balance? I'm down to trade that! We are Already friends on bnet, I'm boxcarracer :)

Aldi

Post by Aldi » August 14th, 2016, 7:39 am

One spot left for mythic archimonde mount. Will take offers of ce/blizzcon codes.

Always looking for bnet cards. Willing to trade any tradeable pets, or a combination of pets and gold or anything else you're looking for.

Buffysummers
Pet Score:9656
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Buffysummers » August 14th, 2016, 1:54 pm

When would the run be? I've spent most of the last two years on my Alli toons, but I think I have a few horde languishing in the low 90s since my horde friends stopped playing. I could hit a bunch of invasions with one and push it to 100 if the run isn't in the next couple of days (for a Bnet card trade if you're accepting those for this). Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I hunted through my servers and found one (Aerie Peak) where I had leveled several horde to 100! :D

Aldi

Post by Aldi » August 14th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Buffysummers wrote:When would the run be? I've spent most of the last two years on my Alli toons, but I think I have a few horde languishing in the low 90s since my horde friends stopped playing. I could hit a bunch of invasions with one and push it to 100 if the run isn't in the next couple of days (for a Bnet card trade if you're accepting those for this). Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I hunted through my servers and found one (Aerie Peak) where I had leveled several horde to 100! :D
I'm not offering a mythic archimonde mount for a bnet card :(. The value differential between the two is massive. I'm only offering the archi mount for hard to come by blizzcon or ce loots. Or if someone wanted to offer such a number of bnet cards that their value added up to what I'd sell the mount for gold, then I'd probably consider that as well.