LF Viscous Horror

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us
LF Viscous Horror

Post by Sergio82 » January 7th, 2014, 6:36 am

Have for trade:
-Soul-Trader;
-Spectral Cub;
-S/S Darkmoon Rabbit
-S/S Gilnean Raven (stoned)
-Rocket Chicken
-Dragon Kite
-Tuskaar Kite
-Bananas
-Hippogryph Hatchling
-Anything below 20k from the AH

post here what you want or add battletag smollica#1709

Thanks

Shoot
Pet Score:240
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: LF Viscous Horror

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 10:44 am

Based on current market values I can trade you one for your Soul Trader + Cub + Chicken.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » January 7th, 2014, 4:47 pm

I sent you a private message with some ideas. Let's talk in game if you'd like. I think I can make you a better offer or offer you some other options then trading so many high end pets. I also sent you a list of some of the average rates for several pets so you can get a idea of the values. I consider the value of the VH to be around 150 to 169k maybe a bit more so that might help in estimating the value as well. The last 4 trades I did for the VH came to about that.

Becareful though I've had several people private message me telling me they would SELL me a VH for paypal cash - itunes cards - time cards for other games not associated with Blizzard. Some of those people listed one thing on their post here and then in game asked me for paypal cash and itunes cards. Needless to say I didn't go that route.

my btag is ravnhawk7@aol.com

Shoot
Pet Score:240
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 4:59 pm

On my realm a ST sells for 70-75k in trade. Cubs sell for 35-40k in trade. and Rocket chickens sell for 35-40k. Total that, = VH on most realms.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » January 7th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Most of those pets when you check various realms are more. I've seen those costs as well in trade viz level 1 players. I don't buy those pets as they are most likely dupped. I just like to do trades that are more well balanced for both parties. I also prefer not to buy dupped pets. Call me foolish but it feels like cheating when you buy a dupped pet, and keeps the scammers in business. I don't go the cheating/scamming route. Most people I know don't either. But thats my opinion you can buy dupped pets if you wish, so far Blizz hasn't done anything about it.

Good luck!

Greekgodzeus67
Pet Score:2223
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Greekgodzeus67 » January 7th, 2014, 9:10 pm

I just sent you an add in game so we could talk about some of your pets. Disturbed67#1168