SELLING ALL TRADABLE BATTLE PETS AS A PACKAGE DEAL

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Scotty81983
Pet Score:3400
Realm:Area 52-us
SELLING ALL TRADABLE BATTLE PETS AS A PACKAGE DEAL

Post by Scotty81983 » August 1st, 2014, 1:56 am

im selling ALL of the TRADEABLE battle pets as a package, no single sell, the WHOLE DAMN COLLECTION.

Looking for 1.5 Million on Area 52 OBO

browse my collection if you want to see i have them all.... will use a guild with enough tabs to complete the sale

http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Scotty81983/

Real ID = sandain#1106

Re: SELLING ALL TRADABLE BATTLE PETS AS A PACKAGE DEAL

Post by Guest » August 1st, 2014, 9:18 am

Just as a suggestion, you may want to release your wild (not tradeable) pets if you're not into collecting anymore; it'll make it easier for people to view what they're buying. I didn't see any way to filter them by that option but maybe I missed it. Good luck! :)

Arcanimus
Pet Score:4483
BattleTag®:arcanimus#1483
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Arcanimus » August 1st, 2014, 9:45 am

I'd actually reccomend using [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/filter/?collection=collected3#]this link[/url] (applying the "Is Tradable" filter) to filter your collection, then manually create a googledoc or notepad writeup with name, rarity, and breed

Dahtz
Pet Score:4205
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Dahtz » August 1st, 2014, 12:43 pm

Based on the amount of pets, and your asking price...You have 176 tradeable pets, making your asking price for each pet 8.5k

I realize some are worth quite a bit...but as a set? I do think its a bit high ball. Cool idea though, to sell the whole set.

Scotty81983
Pet Score:3400
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Scotty81983 » August 2nd, 2014, 1:55 am

its my starting asking price, never seen anyone else offer this kind of thing before, and having them all as a set does increase the value ... dont make a comment about price if your not going to post a offer