WTT tcg dark portal for gooey-frog-spriteling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Adecesar
Pet Score:3394
BattleTag®:adecesar#1993
Realm:Destromath-us
Re: LF Froggy, Sprite

Post by Adecesar » September 19th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Faelar wrote:I wouldn't call the gulp froglet or the spriteling around 5k pets yet. I've managed to sell at least 3 frogs over 10k per on Thrall-Horde which is a fairly large realm. Only spriteling that has been up lately is over 10k.
Pets will vary wildly between servers as a general rule, but I try to use Area-52 (Horde), Illidan (Horde) and Stormrage (Alliance) as my main 3 price points when I need a quick price check. On Area 52 the Frog is 5k, on Illidan it's 3k and on Stormrage it's 7k. Taking those 3 values, I have both a mean and median cost of 5k for the Frog. Looking into it further, Thrall is actually one of the most expensive servers out there for Gulp Froglets and is a huge outlier compared to other realms.

For the Spriteling, it is 13k on A52, 7.5k on Illidan and 7k on Stormrage. So maybe 8k is a better estimate for the Spriteling.

Not trying to say my prices are correct, just trying to share with you my methodology.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: WTT Dark Portal TCG for Froggy & Sprite

Post by Faelar » September 19th, 2013, 9:22 pm

That is because the cheap gulp froglets suddenly vanished..*pockets froggies* I usually NEVER use Illidan as a price point guide because the prices on that realm are far cheaper than most 'normal' realms, in fact the 3 you named are famed for being some of the cheaper realms and not typical of most prices. But yet the main point is prices vary on many realms.

Adecesar

Post by Adecesar » September 19th, 2013, 10:04 pm

Faelar wrote:That is because the cheap gulp froglets suddenly vanished..*pockets froggies* I usually NEVER use Illidan as a price point guide because the prices on that realm are far cheaper than most 'normal' realms, in fact the 3 you named are famed for being some of the cheaper realms and not typical of most prices. But yet the main point is prices vary on many realms.
Right, the big realms tend to be cheap all around because there's enough people there that one person can't just run the server. For a lot of the smaller realms there's no real pet battlers and there's one guy who posts pets at absurd prices and they never sell - using those prices is sketchy. I also glance over at the prices across all Horde/Alliance realms to see if the 3 I've selected are outliers - they usually aren't.

In my opinion, Froggy + Sprite + Gooey Sha-ling is a fair trade for the Dark Portal Hearthstone right now.

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » September 19th, 2013, 11:11 pm

IF someone wants to do Frog , Sprite, & Gooey for my TCG portal that is fine, if you think that is too ''expensive'', I can throw in a Ruby Droplet if necessary... for all three...

It was already a big pain in the keester to get the card in the first place, only to find out not many wanted it, hoping to get a good bite for a Hippogryph in a few weeks :)

Faelar
Top Rater

Re: WTT tcg dark portal for gooey-frog-spriteling

Post by Faelar » September 19th, 2013, 11:21 pm

well whenever you wanna chat toss me a friend invite, though I think someone was on the list ahead of me

Adecesar

Post by Adecesar » September 19th, 2013, 11:31 pm

^ Please deal with Faelar and everyone else in front of me first, but I'm definitely willing to do all 3 pets for the TCG Portal. Contact me if nobody else is willing to do the 3-for-1 swap.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » September 19th, 2013, 11:33 pm

dont worry Adecesar, it won't be getting past me in the line ;)

Adecesar

Post by Adecesar » September 19th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Faelar wrote:dont worry Adecesar, it won't be getting past me in the line ;)
I wasn't sure if you were still interested, given how much Gulp Froglets cost on your server!

:P

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » September 19th, 2013, 11:37 pm

haha smartie I already told you I bought out the cheap ones, now the only ones left are 14-15k and Im not touching that

I use my swimming pool full of gold wisely!

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » September 20th, 2013, 11:12 am

I'm going to contact folks through out the day; wasn't trying to start an argument over what TCG Dark Portal is worth my apologies if I did, I just haven't done a tcg item for (insert pet here), & I don't want to be ripped off nor rip anyone off either.

I will only include a Ruby IF, you think the portal is not worth, gooey, frog, spriteling... otherwise I'd like to keep it.

This trade is on hold for: Faelar