CLOSED - My Stoned Demidos for Store Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Waldorftm
Pet Score:2826
Realm:Silvermoon-us
CLOSED - My Stoned Demidos for Store Pets

Post by Waldorftm » January 2nd, 2015, 5:13 pm

Hi all, I am just getting started in my WOW pet collecting and would like to take advantage of the current store sale. I have a stoned Servant of Demidos that I would like to trade for some $5 dollar store pets. I am hoping to get 3 pets, or more if you are feeling generous. Please respond in here with your battletag and make a friend request. I will be ingame for many more hours :)

My tag is: Gershwin#1753

Note: I am brand new to this, so if you are a respected member here I will meet you on your server and hand over the pet before you make the store transaction. I could also use some pointers on how this all works. Thanks all :)
Last edited by Waldorftm on January 2nd, 2015, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: My Stoned Demidos for Store Pets

Post by Darolyn » January 2nd, 2015, 5:21 pm

I will do this, let me know which four pets you want, and I'm in.

The pet seems to be going for around 18-20K, and the community here is pretty solid on $1=1K gold, so I would be willing to do 4 pets for this.

Thaliana#1794

Several WCP members here will vouch for me, I've done several store pet trades already.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » January 2nd, 2015, 5:21 pm

I forgot to mention I will not be on until this evening, so please don't worry if you don't see me online before that. :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Saviya
Pet Score:11644
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » January 2nd, 2015, 5:22 pm

I can vouch for Daro, she's done store pet trades with me :) Welcome to pet collecting!

Waldorftm

Post by Waldorftm » January 2nd, 2015, 5:37 pm

Darolyn wrote:I will do this, let me know which four pets you want, and I'm in.

The pet seems to be going for around 18-20K, and the community here is pretty solid on $1=1K gold, so I would be willing to do 4 pets for this.

Thaliana#1794

Several WCP members here will vouch for me, I've done several store pet trades already.
Wonderful, pleasure to meet you. :)

The four pets that I am interested in are:
Lil’ Ragnaros
Lil’ XT
Blossoming Ancient
Alterac Brewpup

I will be around for many more hours, but it depends on when evening is for you. I am west coast of Canada.

Also, as I am brand new to this... I will get a friend request from you at some point in game? Then we can work out how I get the Demidos to you and such? Is this how it works?

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » January 2nd, 2015, 6:21 pm

I too am on the west coast of Canada, so our evenings are the same!

I'll send you a battle.net friend request when I get in game. I'll make a level 1 toon on your server and come to whatever starting area is most convenient to you. Then you'll give me the email address you want the pets gifted to. You'll then trade me the pet while I'm doing the battle.net transactions, and you should have your new pets very shortly after that!

Waldorftm

Post by Waldorftm » January 2nd, 2015, 6:24 pm

Sounds perfect, see you soon(ish).

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed your tag in your reply

Waldorftm

Re: CLOSED - My Stoned Demidos for Store Pets

Post by Waldorftm » January 2nd, 2015, 10:41 pm

Trade completed, and went as smooth as possible. Thank you for the trade :)

Darolyn

Re: CLOSED - My Stoned Demidos for Store Pets

Post by Darolyn » January 2nd, 2015, 10:49 pm

You're very welcome! Thanks for the awesome trade :)