(US)*Closed* WTT TCG Pets & More for Pets Wanted

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mako864
Top Rater
Pet Score:7719
Realm:Kael'thas-us
(US)*Closed* WTT TCG Pets & More for Pets Wanted

Post by Mako864 » March 11th, 2015, 6:12 pm

*** UPDATE: Looks like I'm pretty much pending trades on the pets I wanted plus a lot for hubby! Thanks everyone so much for all the help and if any deals fall through I'll update here and re-post the want/trade list!! ***

Thanks again all! Great trade experience and really helped us out since we don't have as much time on WoW as we used to!
Last edited by Mako864 on March 16th, 2015, 4:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Jerenii
Pet Score:3147
Realm:Misha-us

Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More - Need DM Rabbit, Shark, SeaCal

Post by Jerenii » March 11th, 2015, 11:34 pm

I have a sea calf, land shark, and fragment of desire. I'm interested in the lichling and sand scarab. Please let me know what you think! Dove#1561

Mako864
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More - Need DM Rabbit, Shark, SeaCal

Post by Mako864 » March 11th, 2015, 11:58 pm

Woot! Thx for trades! :D

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More - Need DM Rabbit, Lanticore, 6.

Post by Charlott » March 12th, 2015, 12:26 am

Heya,
I'm interested in the Ogre Pinata. I have a lanticore and S/S Slithershock Elver. Also have enough gold to buy pet(s) for trading.
Charlotte#1119

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 1:14 am

I can't thank you enough for the trades Charlott! This has really helped me out and I hope you enjoy the ogre pinata :D

Jaiydia
Pet Score:2179

Post by Jaiydia » March 12th, 2015, 1:22 am

Dont need a lanticore anymore do you? i see you seem to have gotten one, ive been trying to trade mine for awhile but you didnt delist it yet so i figured id ask in case you were looking for more.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 12th, 2015, 1:29 am

Thanks! This is one of the toys I really wanted to get :D Very easy trade. Hope you enjoy the pets!
Also if you get any other toybox toys, look me up!

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 1:30 am

Jaiydia wrote:Dont need a lanticore anymore do you? i see you seem to have gotten one, ive been trying to trade mine for awhile but you didnt delist it yet so i figured id ask in case you were looking for more.
Just got one! But I just updated my want/trade list so let me know if there is anything else you might be interested in. :)
I do still have for trade Nightsaber Cub and Puffer but I just need to redeem the codes off the cards (I just traded the ones I had on my toons) D:

Thanks for your interest!!

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 1:31 am

Charlott wrote:Thanks! This is one of the toys I really wanted to get :D Very easy trade. Hope you enjoy the pets!
Also if you get any other toybox toys, look me up!

yeah! I do snag TCG toys from time to time so I'll keep ya on friends list and check in with ya when I have any. :) Thx again!

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 12th, 2015, 1:35 am

Could do a trade for a lil leftovers if you are interested in doing one for something in exchange for that.

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 1:44 am

Jaiydia wrote:Could do a trade for a lil leftovers if you are interested in doing one for something in exchange for that.
yeah sure! Anything on my list is available except the Purple Puffer and Nightsaber Cub. I am trying to hold out on these in case an interested Darkmoon Fair Rabbit trader comes along. :D But other than those two just let me know what you're interested in. I'm about to log back in wow for short while longer if you are on and want to chat.

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 2:34 am

Thanks for the great trade Jaiydia! I hope you enjoy your lil' Monk. :D

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 12th, 2015, 2:43 am

Mako864 wrote:Thanks for the great trade Jaiydia! I hope you enjoy your lil' Monk. :D
And I hope you enoy your Lil' Leftovers! Thanks for the fast and easy trade, I'll work on the eye for you. :)

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT TCG Pets & More - Need DM Rabbit, 6.1, SoO

Post by Charlott » March 12th, 2015, 3:22 am

Blackfuse Bombling, Bush Chicken, Shore Crawler P/P, Sky-Bo P/P set aside for ya.
Working on bone wasp. Debating on buying a talbuk, bone serpent ps and living fluid but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Will update this post if I dig up more :D

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 8:29 am

Charlott wrote:Blackfuse Bombling, Bush Chicken, Shore Crawler P/P, Sky-Bo P/P set aside for ya.
Working on bone wasp. Debating on buying a talbuk, bone serpent ps and living fluid but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Sweet!!! Thx so much. I believe I now have a sale pending for another Ogre Pinata but if it falls through I'll let you know. I have a few more sources I can try anyway. I'm wheelin' & dealin' on some other toys as well so in the end I'll let you know what I come up with. The Ogre Pinata I may have to wait for this guy to ship me the card. I'm trying to see if he'd email me the code but I think he prefers to ship it. So there may be a few days wait on this if I end up getting it from him.

Thx again for all your help!! :mrgreen:

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 12th, 2015, 9:33 am

Charlott wrote:Blackfuse Bombling, Bush Chicken, Shore Crawler P/P, Sky-Bo P/P set aside for ya.

Hi Charlott - just an update regarding what we discussed online last night.

No pressure at all to take any of these that you do not want or need. Whatever you don't take I will just add back into my trade inventory. If you do want any of these though, I will touch base with you online Friday or Monday (I'll be away over the weekend) and we can talk pets in trade value. :)

(Confirmed Incoming)
-Ogre Pinata
-Flying Machine Kit
-Goblin Gumbo

(Pending Incoming - not yet fully confirmed but probable)
-Rest & Relaxation
-War Party Hitching Post

Other Incoming or Pending Incoming:
-Sandbox Tiger (confirmed)
- a few more TCG pet duplicates (pending offer acceptance)

Aaaand on toys this will be the last I have for awhile. Even from the cheaper guys I buy from these are just going up and up since the card game was discontinued. D:

Thanks again for the help!!

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 12th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Ogre Pinata, flying machine kit, goblin gumbo, rest & relaxation, war party hitching post - want all those :D I'll go buy up more of the pets for trading! Sandbox tiger would be a lower priority but also interested in it, lol.
I already have the TCG pets - but I do have a friend that's obsessed with getting "real" tcg pets, so I'll check in with him. (He has been buying them off the BMAH - usually at higher prices than they go for on the AH - but not sure which ones he still needs.)
Thanks!!

Have in hand/ready for trade:
Blackfuse Bombling, Bush Chicken, Shore Crawler P/P, Sky-Bo P/P set aside for ya.
edit: update , bought a SS Talbuk for ya
edit2: Kovok & Living Fluid waiting for you (traded my guardian cub + elver for 'em) :D
edit3: got a S/S Bone serpent for ya!
edit4: you no longer need a Darkmoon Rabbit!!
edit5lol: Just finished the bone wasp rep! And I have lots of shards.
Found on AH & able to buy but haven't bought yet (they're priced kinda high atm): VH,Crawling Claw
Last edited by Charlott on March 12th, 2015, 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 12th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Edit: Send you msg over btag. Please, please, please get back to me. Is about the toy I talked to you about the other day and asked you to hold for me if you got another one. Will do anything for it. It would be for me and my toybox, not for trading or gifting to someone else.

Mako864
Top Rater

Post by Mako864 » March 13th, 2015, 12:38 am

Jaiydia wrote:Edit: Send you msg over btag. Please, please, please get back to me. Is about the toy I talked to you about the other day and asked you to hold for me if you got another one. Will do anything for it. It would be for me and my toybox, not for trading or gifting to someone else.

As discussed tonight will definitely get ya one and I am so sorry I forgot about that!!! Thx very much for your help with the trades so far and just text me if you have any questions on the trade want list for the toy since I'll be away most of next week.

Thank you again!

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » March 13th, 2015, 1:44 am

is the blackfuse u want suppose to be pending as well? if not would u consider xt for it?