WTB Diablo III: ROS C/E

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us
WTB Diablo III: ROS C/E

Post by Ablutos » November 8th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Hey guys, after i got a guildie a blizzcon code he wanted to know if i could get him a Diablo III ROS C.E code since he wants the treasure goblin + the portraits , so figured I'd toss up a offer on his behalf. It's currently $40 in the store.

His offer is either:
One of the following mounts Corrupted Hippogryph / Blazing Hippogryph / Mottled Drake or Savage Raptor as well as One of the following pets Darkmoon Rabbit / Soul-Trader / Landros Lichling / Landros Lil XT / Sand Scarab / Guardian Cub / Son of Animus and all of the following: Sea Calf, Corrupted Nest Guardian, Widget the Departed and Lil' Leftovers.

So for example:
Corrupted Hippogryph + Darkmoon Rabbit + Sea Calf + Corrupted Nest Guardian + Widget the Departed and Lil' Leftovers for a gifted Diablo III: ROS C/E

If you're not interested in a mount then you can take Three pets from the One pet section
So for example:
Darkmoon Rabbit + Soul Trader + Landros Lichling + Sea Calf + Corrupted Nest Guardian + Widget the Departed and Lil' Leftovers for a gifted Diablo III: ROS C/E

If interested add me to real id Aidan#1312
My vouches can be found here - http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... php?t=4040

Ablutos

Re: WTB Diablo III: ROS C/E

Post by Ablutos » November 9th, 2015, 5:08 pm

Bump, still up for grabs :)

Isy
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Isy » November 19th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Awesome trade with Ablutos!
He kindly did middle-man service for the trade with his guildie which was great deal!

Thanks again Ablutos!

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » November 21st, 2015, 1:14 am

Isy wrote:Awesome trade with Ablutos!
He kindly did middle-man service for the trade with his guildie which was great deal!

Thanks again Ablutos!
Fantastic trade like always, buddy is stoked. Thanks mate!