Looking for a Murkablo and Dragon Kite

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Looking for a Murkablo and Dragon Kite

Post by Dragonwizard » May 12th, 2013, 8:06 am

I am looking to trade for a Murkablo and Dragon Kite. I can also use a Crawling Claw but that is a low priority for me.

What I have to trade are things like a Rocket Chicken, Tuskarr Kite, Hippogryph Hatchling, Bananas, DM Rabbit, DM Eye, ToT pets, etc.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on May 17th, 2013, 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Looking for Wrath and Cata CE's

Post by Dragonwizard » May 13th, 2013, 6:28 am

Still looking.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » May 13th, 2013, 11:32 am

I have an extra Cata collector's edition that's been sitting in its shrink wrap and Best Buy plastic bag since release day. I always figured I'd sell it on ebay eventually, but now I think that trading it to a fellow pet collector would be a far better choice.

I'll be in game after 7 PM Central tonight. Trade idea would be a Darkmoon Rabbit plus something else. We can hash out details in game.
Last edited by Yalina on May 14th, 2013, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » May 13th, 2013, 11:56 am

Sounds good to me. I'm not usually on that late but I'll make it a point to try and login tonight so we can chat.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Looking for a Wrath CE

Post by Dragonwizard » May 13th, 2013, 10:38 pm

Thanks for a fast and smooth trade Yalina it was a pleasure.

Now just looking for a Wrath CE.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Looking for a Wrath CE

Post by Dragonwizard » May 14th, 2013, 1:23 pm

If you have one and are looking for a pet that I did not list feel free to leave an offer.

Also looking for a Murkablo now.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Looking for a Murkablo and Dragon Kite

Post by Dragonwizard » May 17th, 2013, 6:22 am

Ok I got all the WoW CE's (besides Vanilla of course lol) and now have to replace some things that I traded away. So I am looking for a Murkablo, Dragon Kite and Crawling Claw (claw is low priority though). I updated the first post with this.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Looking for a Murkablo and Dragon Kite

Post by Dragonwizard » May 17th, 2013, 7:12 am

Petlady wrote:msg in game about dragon kite well see what we can do :D
Sounds good I'll talk to you tonight.