Completed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Completed

Post by Dragonwizard » May 19th, 2013, 5:56 am

Trade completed.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on May 19th, 2013, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: LF JC mounts tradeing pets/stones

Post by Dragonwizard » May 19th, 2013, 10:56 am

I forgot to say that I would prefer to get both mounts on the same server though so I only have to lvl one DK up.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » May 19th, 2013, 11:04 am

i got a Jeweled Onyx Panther and its not a dupe (friend crafted it and can be put on the AH unlike the dupes that can't be AHed) dunno if your interested in that one as its alot more expensive.

Jazzers
Top Rater
Pet Score:14364
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Jazzers » May 19th, 2013, 11:11 am

I'm interested in your banana's pet. I could get you both mounts. I sent you a friend request ingame

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Completed

Post by Dragonwizard » May 19th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Sorry Jazzers I logged into another offer that didn't require me to loose a pet that I only had one of. Trade completed.