Completed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Completed

Post by Dragonwizard » October 23rd, 2013, 8:29 am

I have an extra Kovok - H/S and I would like to trade it straight up for a Blackfuse Bombling - H/H. I will consider a different breed Blackfuse but priority is for the H/H. Feel free to add me and just put "Kovok for BB" in the comments so I know what its about. dragonwizard#1388
Last edited by Dragonwizard on October 23rd, 2013, 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Tmptfate
Top Rater
Pet Score:6382
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Re: WTT a Kovok for a Blackfuse Bombling

Post by Tmptfate » October 23rd, 2013, 10:48 am

I have a spare breed H/P bombling for trade. IMO its better than the straight breed since your opponent can't guess your final slot move :) I will Btag add you after work (5pm EST) if interested

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » October 23rd, 2013, 2:26 pm

Do you still have a Kovok to trade for the Blackfuse H/H I have one if your still interested.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » October 23rd, 2013, 7:05 pm

Sorry I don't have it anymore. Completed.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."