(EU) WTS pet leveling on (A) silvermoon (A) raganos

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Zanpak
Pet Score:4667
BattleTag®:zanpak#2608
Realm:Xavius-eu
(EU) WTS pet leveling on (A) silvermoon (A) raganos

Post by Zanpak » July 23rd, 2013, 10:54 am

Want to have all pets at max level, but do not have the time to level every pet yourself ??

Someone was leveling pets from 1 to 25 in 20 minutes for 1000g before (on the battle.net forums), but I think they were using PvP wintrading to do it which no longer works.

I am offering the service for 1000g to anyone interested.

How will the trade work? Pretty simple and risk-free, just PM me for a current list of pets that you need leveled and if i have one of the pets you need at level 25 then you will trade me a level 1 of the same pet plus 1300g for your level 25 pet.

All my pets are currently rare quality
I will charge 1500 g if the your pet also needs a stone and you want to use my stone.

zanpak#2608

Zanpak
Pet Score:4667
BattleTag®:zanpak#2608
Realm:Xavius-eu

Re: (EU) WTS pet leveling on (A) silvermoon (A) raganos

Post by Zanpak » August 19th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Zanpak wrote:Want to have all pets at max level, but do not have the time to level every pet yourself ??

Someone was leveling pets from 1 to 25 in 20 minutes for 1000g before (on the battle.net forums), but I think they were using PvP wintrading to do it which no longer works.

I am offering the service for 1000g to anyone interested.

How will the trade work? Pretty simple and risk-free, just PM me for a current list of pets that you need leveled and if i have one of the pets you need at level 25 then you will trade me a level 1 of the same pet plus 1300g for your level 25 pet.

All my pets are currently rare quality
I will charge 1500 g if the your pet also needs a stone and you want to use my stone.

zanpak#2608