(EU) WTT for or WTB Code pets.

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Branikald
Pet Score:4617
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu
(EU) WTT for or WTB Code pets.

Post by Branikald » November 26th, 2013, 11:43 am

Hello there,

I'm new to this community and I'm hoping to get my hands on some code pets as I'm currently not able to buy them myself. So far the only one I have is the Moonkin Hatchling which was gifted to me by a friendly guildy.

I can offer:
- I have a lot of gold available on my main server (Turalyon).
- Some gold on other servers.
- I can get my hands on pretty much any cageable battle pet.
- At the moment I have several spare TCG pets; rocket chicken, hippogryph hatchling, dragon kite, soul trader and a few of the "lesser" ones.
- Several mounts including a white camel, ghastly charger, crimson deathcharger, sky golem. You may need to level or roll a DK on Turalyon or other server to learn it.
- A lot of rare / unobtainable recipes and transmog items. To see them as well as some pets you can look up my AH toon (Buymé) on theunderminejournal.

If you're interested, please add branikald#2797 and hopefully we can work something out. I'm not really used to skype, but I think you should be able to contact me if you search for "buyme turalyon".
Last edited by Branikald on November 27th, 2013, 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fenix83
Pet Score:3479
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Re: (EU) WTT for or WTB Code pets.

Post by Fenix83 » November 26th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Just added you, let's talk if you have some time.

Cheers

Branikald

Post by Branikald » November 26th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Thank you Fenix, smooth trade and delivered the codes.

Cinder Kitten and Alterac Brew-Pup added to the collection.

Fenix83
Pet Score:3479
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Fenix83 » November 26th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Thanks for the smooth trade as well!
Really friendly guy recommended for future trades.

Cheers

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » November 26th, 2013, 5:25 pm

i added you ingame please send me a pm on the site with what you want for ethereal :)

Branikald

Post by Branikald » November 26th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Azaelia wrote:i added you ingame please send me a pm on the site with what you want for ethereal :)
Heya,

I think I've added you as well, a little late though was busy raiding. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Xandr
Pet Score:5358
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Xandr » November 27th, 2013, 4:58 am

PM sent :)

Branikald

Post by Branikald » November 29th, 2013, 10:54 am

Xandr wrote:PM sent :)
Cheers. We had some very nice trades, legit and friendly person. He even gave me a free Hearthstone beta key before we exchanged some pets.

I'm still looking for a couple of store pets or other nice pets I'm missing. I currently have the following spare (pets I have 2 or more of) TCG pets:
- Gusting Grimoire
- Sand Scarab
- Hippogryph Hatchling
- Nightsaber Cub
- Eye of the Legion
- Landro's Litchling
- Spectral Tiger Cub
- Soul-trader

I'm not sure how they are valued but I also have around 25 stones to upgrade pets.

If you're looking for pets not on my list, I can probably get my hands on them, but as my main server is low/medium pop, it may take me a few days to find a seller.

Branikald

Post by Branikald » November 29th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Had a nice trade with Xandr again.

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » November 30th, 2013, 5:21 am

i believe ive done trades with both of you, and definately with steffied as is on my real id and never encountered a problem. may i just ask a couple things the trade was a spectral tiger cub that was bought with irl money? thats always a risky move to make. also how did you know that it was a dupe? just for future trades and as far as i knew a gm couldnt distinguish betwren a dupe and authntic item which is why there are still lots about.

its an interesting situation but hope you sort it out propperly

Angerfisty
Pet Score:2768
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Angerfisty » November 30th, 2013, 5:39 am

Yea the trade was the spectral tiger cub for 3 store pets but for some reason i could not go to paypal from the blizzstore recieved an error so i told him that ill send him the money for 3 pets to his paypal.

How i know its a dupe?
Before we traded he had to do a restart/reload first before being able to trade the pet so i was like hmm about this.
I contacted a GM straight away to look into what happend just before he traded me the pet and that the pet shared the same pet info orso as other item he has. The GM removed the cub and i also dident care of it being removed since i dont want to pay for a illegal pet that will be removed soon.

Ive also been trying to look around how the pet duping works and the character he sells the pets from is using a strange method before trading and nor the less its strange that one person has like 4 cubs + 4 soul-traders and selling them away for 3 pet store pets only.

The GM could not give me specific ifno about this case cause they are working hard on it to get a grip on the duped pets that are flying around ingame but they are looking into this case and i hope that they will take contact with brani if they did not do this already.

and as i said above i made alot of trades with well known traders on warcraftpets without a problem ever and always fair trades.
But this for me is a reason for not trading with ppl that i dont really see posting alot on this website.

edit ""

The gm gave one good advice also!

If it looks to good to be true it is!

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » November 30th, 2013, 6:48 am

Ah that's where I remember the guy from :) I had spoken to him but was unable to make an offer because I only get things in game (avoiding spending cash around xmas :P)

I of course will not state anything negative of Branikald as I have no proof/idea on the matter, just wanted to say it's some nice info you got from the GM to see they are indeed working on it.

Branikald

Post by Branikald » November 30th, 2013, 10:13 am

I'm aware there are dupes out there and as far as I know it's not possible to spot the difference between a legit one or a dupe (unlike mounts), except for the obvious level 1's offering pets way below "normal" prices.

I've been buying, (re)selling and trading battle pets for a long time now and never had any problems with them before. This is a snapshot off my AH addon to get an idea. This is just for 1 account on my main server. Never had any complaints or pets removed before.
*picture*

As for the /reload, I play two accounts. The account I log in with first is able to do pet battles and cage pets. As my first account was about to raid and my second account was in SW, close to the Human starting area, I had to log off my first account and reload my UI on the second account to be able to cage my pet. I don't see how that is any suspicious.

Accepting paypal money probably is not allowed here and that was kind of stupid, but I was a bit in a hurry due to my raid and had already given the pet.

I find it hard to believe that even if this pet in question was duped and probably been re-sold a couple of times before I got it, a GM was able to find this out in 5 minutes after the trade. My tickets usually take days to be answered. If any of this is true, I apologize of course, but I'd like to see some proof about it first. Instead of removing me off battle-tag without a single word after 5 minutes and deleting your forum post as soon as I traded the pet.

Draconero
Pet Score:9597
Realm:Xavius-eu

Post by Draconero » November 30th, 2013, 7:04 pm

I don't really want to toss more gasoline over the fire, but I see that your collection does have a spectarl tiger cub in it... Did you manage a new deal? You had it already... It all smell fishy tbh

Xandr
Pet Score:5358
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Xandr » December 5th, 2013, 8:22 am

Having done several trades with Branikald, I've never had any problems with him whatsoever.

Also, considering that the waiting time for tickets is currently at 24h+ and was even higher a week ago I highly doubt that you were able to contact a GM that fast.

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » December 5th, 2013, 8:28 am

Add me and wisp me in game. I have all the pet codes available apart from cinder kitten and lil XT.

Branikald

Post by Branikald » December 5th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Sorry, not been on here for a couple of days. I intended to post a couple of screenshots as well in my last post but I was not able to.
Draconero wrote:I don't really want to toss more gasoline over the fire, but I see that your collection does have a spectarl tiger cub in it... Did you manage a new deal? You had it already... It all smell fishy tbh
Like I said a couple of posts back, I was offering my spare pets - those that I have 2 or more of. Had two spectral kitties at the time, now I only have one. There are many (TCG included) pets I have multiples of.

I've been an AH player for a long time, it's one of my favoruite aspects of this game. (re)- Selling vendor pets, cross faction trading of pets (ICC pets anyone?) has always been interesting and lucrative in "the AH game".
With the ability of learning and caging pets on any faction or server, I think this market has absolutely boomed and is one of the most interesting markets in the game right now. TCG pets often hold value for a long time, thus making good long term investments if you manage to buy them cheap-ish, or a great way of moving gold across servers.

Now, it is not my intention to sound cocky or boast; I know very well I'm a big fish in a small pond (small server), but here's a screenshot of my AH's toon data for my server.
I don't know if people are familiar with this addon, but this doesn't include my other account or any trades made on other servers. Still, I think this sample size is big enough to convince people I'm capable of purchasing multiple (TCG) pets.

As for the HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS /RELOAD. I have two WoW accounts under the same battle.net account. The first account that logs in is able to do battles and cage pets. If I want to cage a pet on account #2, I have to log out account #1 and /reloadui on account 2.

Infernis wrote:Add me and wisp me in game. I have all the pet codes available apart from cinder kitten and lil XT.
I did not see a battle.tag request in game. Please add me or post your tag. I'm still interested in some pet codes and I already have the cinder kitten and lil XT.

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » December 5th, 2013, 10:30 pm

Hey,

Please add Infernis#2883

Branikald

Post by Branikald » December 6th, 2013, 7:58 am

Infernis wrote:Hey,

Please add Infernis#2883
Cheers for the trades. I think I've nearly finished my store pets collection now :).

Branikald

Post by Branikald » December 6th, 2013, 9:38 am

Gabrizar wrote:I think he actually meant it to your buyer Branikald, and it wasnt meant to you, since he actually have the pet in his collection, even thou it was destroyed according to him by the gm.
I could be wrong ofcourse, but that is how I read it.
Oops! It was kind of late yesterday and had some wine, sorry if I misread that.

By the looks of it, I have all available store pets now. If some happens to have a Gryphon Hatchling or Wind Rider Cub code laying around, please contact me.