Disadvantage...

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Index
Pet Score:12849
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Disadvantage...

Post by Index » December 21st, 2013, 7:37 pm

As topic, does anyone feel like we're at a natural disadvantage due to being on EU realms?

I often see people offering pets I need on the wall, only to go in and realize it's US stuff (srsly, US guys, please start putting (US) in your posts!!!!!)

Been after one of the basic TCG pets for well over 6 months, and it seems the only way I'm going to get one is to buy one from the US or China via E-Bay :(

Anyone else thinking the same?

Index

Fennic
Top Rater
Pet Score:3952
BattleTag®:Fennic#2622
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu

Re: Disadvantage...

Post by Fennic » December 21st, 2013, 8:04 pm

Can't say I'm thinking that no as I come to the EU specific forums rather than checking over US ones. I've collected every pet (minus visious horror, tuskarr kite and store bought ones) via gold or trades. If you just check around more or get some gold on a high population realm i'm sure you'll gather the pets you're after soon. :)

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » December 21st, 2013, 10:11 pm

I disagree with you as well. I've done great trades here and keep doing it in order to help the community. Just regularly check people's trade lists and you'll be fine.

Index
Pet Score:12849
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » December 22nd, 2013, 5:26 am

I can't believe I'm the only one that thinks this :P

I'm forever seeing the rarer pets listed for trade on the US forums, but rarely see them here. Guess I'm not looking at the right time, so the hunt goes on!

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » December 22nd, 2013, 6:35 am

It is true US forum is alot bigger than EU, but theres still some activity to be found here. Mainly after a patch that includes new pets, you will see alot of threads on EU forum :p And you're right, a handful of US ppl stumble into the EU forum only to find that they cant add you to battletag, I don't understand how one can mistake EU for US when theres 2 clear subforums.