Auction house addon to show sources for pets

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Mournblade
Pet Score:13253
Realm:Bloodfeather-eu
Auction house addon to show sources for pets

Post by Mournblade » May 10th, 2024, 1:11 am

Basically what I would like, is the ability to show the Rematch popup pet card while looking at Auction House pets.

This way, I can see for example, if a pet is from Zeneth I can buy it because no way I want to form in the most boring grinding area since the dawn of man.

Is there any addon where you can get some sort of more detailed info about the pets listed?

cheers

Studmuffyn
Pet Score:14073
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Re: Auction house addon to show sources for pets

Post by Studmuffyn » May 13th, 2024, 3:28 am

I just went through all the pets i was missing from various sources and made shopping lists for Auctionator.

Silverthorn
MVP
Pet Score:14648
Realm:Staghelm-us

Re: Auction house addon to show sources for pets

Post by Silverthorn » July 26th, 2024, 6:49 pm

I just set my uncollected checklist to Tradeable pets only and then I have a list of pets I want that could be on the Auction House. I can follow the hyperlink in the text in the checklist to look up WoWHead's information on the pet. If I decide I want to farm the pet, I follow the WoWHead information. This is of course the only thing to do if they are untradeable.

If I want to find the cheapest possible version of a tradeable pet on the AH, I use https://undermine.exchange/ to do that. If I don't already have an alt on that server, I can create one there and with the new currency transfer options, I can move gold to whatever character I want and buy it there. Pet Arbitrage FTW!