Easy RAF pets this weekend

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:14593
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Easy RAF pets this weekend

Post by Quintessence » December 20th, 2015, 10:56 pm

Orangeice wrote: What or who do I name these new accounts too, since there really is not anyone playing?.
You do not have to name the accounts to anyone, if you don't want to.

If you're ok with having additional WoW licenses on your Bnet account (WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 etc. in the account management page), you can send the RAF invite to the current email address assigned to your main Bnet account.

If you do not want these RAF accounts under your Bnet account, do the following:
1. Create new email address.
2. Create new Bnet account using new email.
3. Send the RAF invite x4 from your main Bnet to the new email address.
4. Gift the battlechest to your secondary Bnet account.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Helaren
Pet Score:11440
Realm:Ghostlands-eu

Post by Helaren » December 23rd, 2015, 7:43 am

Good time to test Multi-Boxing, with these RAF's.

Dmn2099
Top Rater
Pet Score:12041
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Dmn2099 » December 29th, 2015, 9:46 pm

My mistake - I bought the game tokens on my Main, not realizing they are Soulbound!!! Don't buy on your main. Mail your RAF the gold to buy the tokens

Battleeval
Top Rater
Pet Score:10257
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Battleeval » December 30th, 2015, 12:06 am

I would like to purchase the RaF pets but I am having trouble finding the RaF Icon when I am on the log in screen. I live in Canada, does anyone know if you can purchase additional account using the RaF in Canada or is it like in Denmark and it is not available in this country

Jerebear
Pet Score:13569
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 30th, 2015, 11:09 am

Ladyhawke74 wrote:
I see what your saying, so it will be more like $20 per pet. That's ok for a rare pet or mount.
And if you buy a token for the second month on your RAF accounts instead of money, then it is only $5 + 1 token value.

I did the following:

$5 for each of the battle chests
$15 for the first month (get a free month, so this evens out)
about 40k gold to buy the token for the 2nd month (have to buy this with the RAF account as noted above)

So for me each pet cost $5 + 40k gold, which wasn't bad since gold is so easy to make this expansion.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » December 30th, 2015, 3:14 pm

Battleeval wrote:I would like to purchase the RaF pets but I am having trouble finding the RaF Icon when I am on the log in screen. I live in Canada, does anyone know if you can purchase additional account using the RaF in Canada or is it like in Denmark and it is not available in this country
yes work in Canada

Log in to World of Warcraft on the character(you must choose a toon, and not stay on login screen) you want to play with your friend. Your recruit will be directed to join that character’s faction and realm. Open your Friends List and click the Symbol Recruit A Friend icon in the upper-right corner.
RAF_icon.png
Raf Icon
RAF_icon.png (29.32KiB)Viewed 3061 times
and think about what Jerebear post .... i think that a very good way.
Jerebear wrote:$5 for each of the battle chests
$15 for the first month (get a free month, so this evens out)
about 40k gold to buy the token for the 2nd month (have to buy this with the RAF account as noted above)

So for me each pet cost $5 + 40k gold, which wasn't bad since gold is so easy to make this expansion.
good luck

Dmn2099
Top Rater
Pet Score:12041
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Dmn2099 » January 1st, 2016, 2:02 pm

This is also a good way to get the mounts. Even if you wait til after the sale ends, then it's $10 / mount plus game time, which is cheaper than the Blizz store mounts if you use tokens.