Foe Reaper from Deadmines, stuck with breed

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sunnygirl305
Re: Foe Reaper from Deadmines, stuck with breed

Post by Sunnygirl305 » July 29th, 2020, 12:22 pm

since we're stuck with whatever breed we get, but thankfully able to release, which would you guys recommend in keeping if you have more than one with different breeds each?
S/B
P/B
H/P

Crazypants
Top Rater
Pet Score:13002
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Crazypants » August 8th, 2020, 7:53 am

Sunnygirl305 wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 12:22 pm
since we're stuck with whatever breed we get, but thankfully able to release, which would you guys recommend in keeping if you have more than one with different breeds each?
S/B
P/B
H/P
Being a mechanical I wanted any health and damage combo breeds. I was fortunate to get the H/P right off the bat. I wouldn't have minded getting the P/B either. That said in the years since I got him I don't think Ive ever used him. He might become useful with the Shadowlands pet battle changes but unless you really enjoy Deadmines pet battles it isn't really worth going after a specific breed.

Sunnygirl305

Post by Sunnygirl305 » August 14th, 2020, 11:03 am

Crazypants wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 7:53 am
Sunnygirl305 wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 12:22 pm
S/B
P/B
H/P
Being a mechanical I wanted any health and damage combo breeds. I was fortunate to get the H/P right off the bat. I wouldn't have minded getting the P/B either. That said in the years since I got him I don't think Ive ever used him. He might become useful with the Shadowlands pet battle changes but unless you really enjoy Deadmines pet battles it isn't really worth going after a specific breed.
I dont, i hate long pet battle dungeons (because of the rp and running to get to the next pet to fight) here's to hoping the breed wouldn't matter, because i literally just got burning stepps done just this reset and dont ever wanna do another pet dungeon for another long while lol