Baby Blizzard Bear

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:13666
Realm:Aggramar-us
Baby Blizzard Bear

Post by Harpooha » September 4th, 2024, 7:19 pm

According to what I just read, several of the anniversary pets will become available for the 20th anniversary

I have all the others. But the Baby Blizzard Bear is one that I always looked on with envy. I'm kind of mixed on this. I always looked on it as a badge of honor for those who have stuck it out for the long run. But it will be something I look forward to purchasing.

As an aside, purchasing Hatespark the Tiny started me on a long road of pet collecting. I went through Molten Core once during the event and figured there had to be a better way. Bought it for 50K on Dalaran at a time when it wasn't hard to sell enough pets to make that much money.

You might even say it sparked my interest in pet collecting (sorry, had to do that)

Escalus
Top Rater
Pet Score:14088
BattleTag®:ArcZothael#1570
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Re: Baby Blizzard Bear

Post by Escalus » September 4th, 2024, 7:37 pm

I mean they had the baby blizzard Bear for 16 years(i think) , it's still something clearly most of us don't have.
Giving such pets or mounts doesn't stop it from being an achievement. But it has continued to remain never attainable to the rest of us. Until the event starts.
I will never understand why people can't just be happy more are finally getting it!

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:14585
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 5th, 2024, 5:12 am

I absolutely don't mind pets from these limited time in-game events being made available again.

What I WOULD have an issue with is any limited edition pets that cost real world money being made available through in-game means.

Post by Guest » September 14th, 2024, 3:53 pm

it definitely used to feel like an exclusive reward for veteran players. However, it’s great that you'll finally have the chance to add it to your collection after all this time!

It's interesting to hear how buying Hatespark the Tiny ignited (pun intended!) your journey into pet collecting. Do you have any other memorable stories or rare pets that you’ve collected over the years? And how do you feel about anniversary pets being made available in general?

Darkartist
MVP
Pet Score:14640
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Darkartist » September 14th, 2024, 5:52 pm

Makahomes wrote:
September 14th, 2024, 3:53 pm
it definitely used to feel like an exclusive reward for veteran players. However, it’s great that you'll finally have the chance to add it to your collection after all this time!

It's interesting to hear how buying Hatespark the Tiny ignited (pun intended!) your journey into pet collecting. Do you have any other memorable stories or rare pets that you’ve collected over the years? And how do you feel about anniversary pets being made available in general?

Yes. Intend your puns. Let the force flow through you.

Serhal
Top Rater
Pet Score:14464
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Serhal » September 16th, 2024, 12:57 pm

As someone who's had the Baby Blizzard Bear I'm glad people are going to get a chance to collect it!

I'm also looking forward to finally getting the Molten Corgi and the Onyxian Whelpling (as well as the Core Hound mount).