Gummi, Trolli pet.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Daned
MVP
Pet Score:14608
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Re: Gummi, Trolli pet.

Post by Daned » September 25th, 2024, 10:53 am

So I just bought 30 more bags of candy and submitted them for codes. The codes should arrive some time soon. I'm giving them out for free, so if you are outside of the USA and want one, let me know by friending me on Battlenet (It's easier for me to track so many people there). My Battlenet ID is: Daned#1136

Blip
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Blip » September 25th, 2024, 11:15 pm

Hi everyone! I am a pet collector on the EU servers and I would love to add Gummi to my collection, if anyone would be so kind and share a code with me that I would appreciate it a lot :D

Of course if EU gets a EU only cosmetic or pet in the future I would make sure to get you back :D
Please message me if you can help a fellow gamer and pet lover out:)

Blip
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Blip » September 26th, 2024, 6:47 am

Daned wrote:
September 25th, 2024, 10:53 am
So I just bought 30 more bags of candy and submitted them for codes. The codes should arrive some time soon. I'm giving them out for free, so if you are outside of the USA and want one, let me know by friending me on Battlenet (It's easier for me to track so many people there). My Battlenet ID is: Daned#1136
Hi Daned, I tried to add you but it's not working, maybe because im EU. Could we please communicate through messages instead? :) I want this pet so much haha

Daned
MVP

Post by Daned » September 26th, 2024, 7:24 am

Blip wrote:
September 26th, 2024, 6:47 am
Hi Daned, I tried to add you but it's not working, maybe because im EU. Could we please communicate through messages instead? :) I want this pet so much haha
Of course, I made a special note for you. I only wanted to use BNet tags because so many people have a different WarcraftPets username and BattleNet username that it was getting very confusing. Your code should arrive in the next few days. :)

Ismenot
Pet Score:11734
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Ismenot » September 26th, 2024, 1:12 pm

Daned wrote:
September 25th, 2024, 10:53 am
Hello there Daned, I was wondering if all your codes are gone now?

Can I messeage you or you message me, I really want a Pet too, but am from EU Holland

Daned
MVP

Post by Daned » September 26th, 2024, 4:35 pm

Ismenot wrote:
September 26th, 2024, 1:12 pm

Can I messeage you or you message me, I really want a Pet too, but am from EU Holland
Only 6 have been claimed. I can give you one. :) I can message you the code when it arrives!

Ismenot
Pet Score:11734
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Ismenot » September 27th, 2024, 1:44 am

Daned wrote:
September 26th, 2024, 4:35 pm
Ismenot wrote:

Only 6 have been claimed. I can give you one. :) I can message you the code when it arrives!
Thank you :D
If someday we in Holland got something similar I will give back

Walliepup
Pet Score:7318
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Walliepup » September 27th, 2024, 6:31 am

Daned wrote:
Ismenot wrote:

Hey Daned,
I was hoping you still have some gummi left to give away, I have sent you a friend request on battle net. :)
Thank you for being so kind

Ctrlzbubbles
Pet Score:11976
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Ctrlzbubbles » September 28th, 2024, 1:47 pm

Daned wrote:
Ismenot wrote:

It would be lovely if I could get one too. I can be the talk of the local town with such a cutie in my collection.
Perhaps in return all we EU players can massively donate EU only back next round. <3

Update: I did send a Bnet invite, but I am not entirely sure if you can be friends across US-EU.