Trolli page available

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shadowmoonaz13
Pet Score:14004
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Trolli page available

Post by Shadowmoonaz13 » September 3rd, 2024, 5:19 am

Trolli.com/Xbox
Is now available to submit receipt screenshot and register on.

Once completed you get an email acknowledging submission and stating processing can take up to 48hrs.

In event message goes to your spam box, you're looking for a message from Ferrara.

Tynisha
Pet Score:13628
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Re: Trolli page available

Post by Tynisha » September 3rd, 2024, 6:09 am

Just had a quick look - T&Cs limit the competition to US residents, I guess no hope for us EU folks? Really shitty.

Thadjosh76
MVP
Pet Score:14192
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Thadjosh76 » September 3rd, 2024, 11:38 am

I bought worms in August. Curious if I will get approved or not, since its before Sept. 1. Email says give them 48 hours. FYI nothing on my receipt says anything about being in the marked world of warcraft bag. I'm willing to bet you could just buy some regular worms or another Trolli product and submit that receipt.

Darkartist
MVP
Pet Score:14616
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Darkartist » September 3rd, 2024, 1:42 pm

I bought 3 bags wanting to experiment with seeing if I could help non-US people attempt. Each on a separate receipt. With the requirement of an OTP via text message, short of getting a US-based Google and faking it, I don't know how feasible this is. I suspect the code may be the root issue. I am [Redacted} if an EU resident wants to experiment on this with me.
Last edited by Darkartist on September 4th, 2024, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:14526
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 3rd, 2024, 6:05 pm

Tynisha wrote:
September 3rd, 2024, 6:09 am
Just had a quick look - T&Cs limit the competition to US residents, I guess no hope for us EU folks? Really shitty.
I am so fucked off over this. Seriously.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:14526
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 3rd, 2024, 6:13 pm

Darkartist wrote:
September 3rd, 2024, 1:42 pm
I bought 3 bags wanting to experiment with seeing if I could help non-US people attempt. Each on a separate receipt. With the requirement of an OTP via text message, short of getting a US-based Google and faking it, I don't know how feasible this is. I suspect the code may be the root issue. I am Darkartist#1352 if an EU resident wants to experiment on this with me.
I'd like to have a go! I'm about to go sleep but I'll add you on battlenet in the morning.

Darkchyld
Pet Score:14362
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » September 3rd, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thadjosh76 wrote:
September 3rd, 2024, 11:38 am
I bought worms in August. Curious if I will get approved or not, since its before Sept. 1. Email says give them 48 hours. FYI nothing on my receipt says anything about being in the marked world of warcraft bag. I'm willing to bet you could just buy some regular worms or another Trolli product and submit that receipt.
Not sure how strict they are about it. But if you look into the full terms & conditions here (scroll down to the last two pages):

https://snippdocs.blob.core.windows.net ... 208.15.pdf

You can see the UPC codes. When I checked the Walgreens, they only had the normal bags (not the WoW marked ones) and the UPC codes were off by a digit. I opted not to try it out, but if someone is able to confirm to get the code on a normal bag I will follow suit.

Luckyhunter
Pet Score:10112
Realm:Executus-us

Post by Luckyhunter » September 4th, 2024, 4:57 am

Thank you for the announcement!

As to the non-US players: I'm sorry.

It always irks me when pets aren't available in the US only and I hate when new pets are released that are US only because it's not fair and is the antithesis of pet collecting - you want to get them all! And not punish people for when they are geographically located.

That being said, if any people outside the US need my assistance trying to get around this - let me know. I'll buy a few bags on separate receipts and give you the picture if needed.

Skooch
MVP
Pet Score:14373
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Skooch » September 4th, 2024, 8:40 am

I get all the way through the submission form, but the box to enter OTP will not allow me to type, with a message "Please verify entered phone number is correct" ... which it is. Anyone have this problem then fix it?

Uka
Top Rater
Pet Score:14640
Realm:Borean Tundra-eu

Post by Uka » September 4th, 2024, 9:11 am

Darkartist wrote:
I bought 3 bags wanting to experiment with seeing if I could help non-US people attempt. Each on a separate receipt. With the requirement of an OTP via text message, short of getting a US-based Google and faking it, I don't know how feasible this is. I suspect the code may be the root issue. I am [Redacted} if an EU resident wants to experiment on this with me.
I would certainly like to try something :)
I hope those bags are not expensive?

Darkartist
MVP

Post by Darkartist » September 4th, 2024, 9:43 am

Uka wrote:
September 4th, 2024, 9:11 am
Darkartist wrote:
I would certainly like to try something :)
I hope those bags are not expensive?
~$3 per bag. But I haven't gotten the code yet, so not clear if 1 bag is enough of a purchase.

My biggest concern is the code is only valid on US servers, which would completely lock out anyone on an EU or Asian Server.

Hugbear
Pet Score:12356
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Hugbear » September 4th, 2024, 10:15 am

Luckyhunter wrote:
September 4th, 2024, 4:57 am
Thank you for the announcement!

As to the non-US players: I'm sorry.

It always irks me when pets aren't available in the US only and I hate when new pets are released that are US only because it's not fair and is the antithesis of pet collecting - you want to get them all! And not punish people for when they are geographically located.

That being said, if any people outside the US need my assistance trying to get around this - let me know. I'll buy a few bags on separate receipts and give you the picture if needed.
That's very kind of you; I would love to take you up on this and Paypal you the cost of a few bags to help others, too, if you don't mind the extra work.

Thadjosh76
MVP
Pet Score:14192
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Thadjosh76 » September 4th, 2024, 10:32 am

I got the email today and clicked on the link. It gave me a confirmation code and said check your email or phone. So I wait again.

Shadowmoonaz13
Pet Score:14004
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shadowmoonaz13 » September 4th, 2024, 10:34 am

Had to resubmit mine. Got an email back saying they couldn't read it, too light apparently. So now back in wait and see mode...

Also for the EU folks, there's a thread on the US Blizzard pet forums titled "Trolli pet?", around post 30 or so, where someone in the US gave a code to someone in the EU and the EU successfully redeemed it for the pet.

Sarras
Pet Score:6024
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Sarras » September 4th, 2024, 12:04 pm

Anyone try this from Amazon purchase?

Lilybelle_x
Top Rater
Pet Score:14656
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Lilybelle_x » September 4th, 2024, 2:06 pm

Darkartist wrote:
I'm happy to try -Happy to reimburse costs and would happily cover costs for more bags for others

my BNET ID is Cuius#2510

Darkartist
MVP

Post by Darkartist » September 4th, 2024, 4:19 pm

Lilybelle_x wrote:
September 4th, 2024, 2:06 pm
Darkartist wrote:
I'm happy to try -Happy to reimburse costs and would happily cover costs for more bags for others

my BNET ID is Cuius#2510

I appreciate it. I have 2 people I am working with, and once we get it working, I will be joining the army of people that will help our non-US Server based collectors get this one. The bags are not expensive, ~$3 per bag and I will not be looking to make Yacht money. Just offset my cash outlay and I will be happy to get as many as people request and Trolli will issue to me.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:14593
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 4th, 2024, 4:48 pm

We're all for helping out fellow pet collectors, however, a gentle reminder that WarcraftPets does not allow real-world money trades on our website, per our Pet Trading Guidelines. Anything coordinated elsewhere is out of our hands, just please be conscious of any risks when trading.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Hugbear
Pet Score:12356
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Hugbear » September 4th, 2024, 7:51 pm

Darkartist wrote:
September 4th, 2024, 4:19 pm
Lilybelle_x wrote:
September 4th, 2024, 2:06 pm
Darkartist wrote:

my BNET ID is Cuius#2510

I appreciate it. I have 2 people I am working with, and once we get it working, I will be joining the army of people that will help our non-US Server based collectors get this one. The bags are not expensive, ~$3 per bag and I will not be looking to make Yacht money. Just offset my cash outlay and I will be happy to get as many as people request and Trolli will issue to me.
Personally, I only need a picture of the receipt; I have a US phone number and address; I just won't be back in the US before the promo ends (military), so don't waste a redemption on me, assuming they will only issue so many per phone number, I don't understand how it works exactly. But I would be happy to Paypal you or bnet you funds to cover mine and a few more for other people; just let me know :) And thank you again

Manta
Pet Score:11666
Realm:Die Silberne Hand-eu

Post by Manta » September 5th, 2024, 3:54 am

I'm also on an EU Server and got an email from trolli that german Trolli products will be declined ^^"

If anyone to help me to find a new "Gummi" friend my BTag is Manta#2421