Adoption agency moved - Use new thread

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Missmarymac
Pet Score:2709
Realm:Ysera-us
Re: Azeroth Adoption Agency- Closed for Renovations!!!!!!!!

Post by Missmarymac » January 24th, 2015, 4:26 am

Hey there! Thought i'd get my name on the list for when you're back up and running. Cleary#1299

Fabulous idea! Thanks for doing this!

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us

Re: Azeroth Adoption Agency- Closed for Renovations!!!!!!!!

Post by Rusti » January 24th, 2015, 5:07 am

Missmarymac wrote:Hey there! Thought i'd get my name on the list for when you're back up and running. Cleary#1299

Fabulous idea! Thanks for doing this!
Alright I am hoping to have ti all up and running again by the morning. I am working hard on it all right now. As soon as I am done I will send you a friend request ^_^

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Re: CLOSED

Post by Gardenia » January 25th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Hey Rusti! Just posting this for when you've got everything up and running again: Mind if I grab one of the Elekk Plushies from the bank to pass along to my novice pet battler of a boyfriend? (Also, if you want I can upgrade the other one currently in the bank to rare quality.)
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us

Re: CLOSED

Post by Rusti » January 25th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Gardenia wrote:Hey Rusti! Just posting this for when you've got everything up and running again: Mind if I grab one of the Elekk Plushies from the bank to pass along to my novice pet battler of a boyfriend? (Also, if you want I can upgrade the other one currently in the bank to rare quality.)
When you are on again give me a shout. Also, I opened a whole new thread for it to accomodate the new changes. I wanted to have some extra post spots in case I needed to ever use them. It's located here:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13015