Can we have more than one Gummi pet?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tayaina
Top Rater
Pet Score:14377
Realm:Area 52-us
Can we have more than one Gummi pet?

Post by Tayaina » September 6th, 2024, 12:26 am

I bought 4 bags of trolli, submitted all 4 receipts. I planned on keeping 3 on my account and then my husband would get one. However, when I tried to redeem the 2nd code after I redeemed the first code and received the pet in game it said that I already had access to that item. It is not the same code I entered the first time so I know I didn't try to use the same code twice. Has anyone successfully gotten more than 1 of the pet on the same battlenet account?

Arctorius
MVP
Pet Score:14744
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Re: Can we have more than one Gummi pet?

Post by Arctorius » September 6th, 2024, 3:00 am

Some pets are unique and limited to 1 per account.

You will find lots of non-US players here who would love to acquire a code and would be eternally grateful if you would be willing to part with the extras.

Darkartist
MVP
Pet Score:14616
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Darkartist » September 6th, 2024, 7:55 am

Tayaina wrote:
September 6th, 2024, 12:26 am
I bought 4 bags of trolli, submitted all 4 receipts. I planned on keeping 3 on my account and then my husband would get one. However, when I tried to redeem the 2nd code after I redeemed the first code and received the pet in game it said that I already had access to that item. It is not the same code I entered the first time so I know I didn't try to use the same code twice. Has anyone successfully gotten more than 1 of the pet on the same battlenet account?
The interface suggests that you can get the normal limit of 3. Mine shows Collected: 1/3
It's not clear how one can get three if an account can only redeem one code. I'm sorry your plans were thwarted.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:14263
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » September 6th, 2024, 3:02 pm

I sent in a receipt showing 2 bags of Trolli, when I finally got the "Congratulations" email told me I had two credits, plus a link to claim them. Found you need to claim them 1 credit at a time. Used one of the game codes to get a Gummi pet for myself, emailed the other code to a friend.

Saintgabrial
Top Rater
Pet Score:6795
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Saintgabrial » September 13th, 2024, 11:43 am

Tayaina wrote:
September 6th, 2024, 12:26 am
My family of four has also bought four bags of Trolli products each, totaling over $60.00 for the same purpose, three Gummi pets and the fourth for the Diablo Cosmetic item. When we all tried to redeem the 2nd pet we also got that same message "You already have access to this product." as you. No where did we see that you could only redeem the pet once, only that each code could be used once. Even now we’re looking for this info and can not find any. We are all making complaints to Blizzard as well as a few other relatives and friends who also found this out after the fact. This info should have been posted for everyone to see so people like us are not over buying for a product they are promoting.

Daned
MVP
Pet Score:14590
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Daned » September 13th, 2024, 11:49 am

While the game says that you can have up to 3 of them they are also tagged as Unique. An error on Blizzard's part. As of now each person can only have one Gummi pet.