LF Searing Scorchling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ballincolin66
Pet Score:1334
Realm:Medivh-us
LF Searing Scorchling

Post by Ballincolin66 » October 12th, 2014, 11:34 am

I have some stuff to trade for it including:

Mini MindSlayer
Direhorn Runt
A bunch of Zandalari Raptor
Sunfur Panda
Snowy Panda

I'm willing to Trade more than One of these for it! Send me a msg or btag!

Re: LF Searing Scorchling

Post by Guest » October 12th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Just by way of helping...all of your trades combined still fall incredibly short of the value for a Searing Scorchling. They're still around 10k on most servers, where all of your trades are less than 200g/per. :( You might need to find someone willing to be uber generous, or bulk up your trade list a bit. Good luck!

Ballincolin66

Post by Ballincolin66 » October 12th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Thanks for the info. I'll have to keep looking around then. Wasn't sure about what each is worth and don't want to rip anyone off.

Post by Guest » October 12th, 2014, 7:17 pm

No worries at all! It didn't even cross my mind that you had any ill intent. I only tried to tactfully mention why you perhaps weren't getting many replies. I know I get bummed when my trade posts go untouched for a while. I never know what I should change up or if something isn't a decent value, you know?

A lot of people too don't mind swapping spares outright even if they're taking a ding gold-wise. WCP is an awesome community, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » October 12th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Yup if you have any questions on pet value or think you might have some pets that have good worth and aren't sure feel free to ask us. A lot of us can get Searing Scorchlings and figure out trades to make it work for both sides.

Ballincolin66

Post by Ballincolin66 » October 13th, 2014, 12:42 am

Just for an update I was able to get it and some other pets I didn't have yet with the help of some of the people here on the forums.